Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School Haiku


Over the past few weeks as school has started, I have heard conversations, read blogs, and seen social media posts from countless parents talking about the transitions their children are experiencing and the impact for both parents and children. I offer this little haiku in support.


Marking each milestone
Letting children go to grow
The journey unfolds


May each little letting go bring the potential for more balance in your life and the opportunity for your child to shine a little brighter. 

Namaste

4 comments:

  1. I just read the last entries. I am amazed at the wisdom laced with humor and reality you share. Thank you for sharing so you and others can continue to learn in this journey with children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, and it's timely, as one of my children is about to go to Outdoor Lab, as I once did. It's a rite of passage in our school district, and there is just a little anxiety in our home (not saying who is experiencing it!).

    ReplyDelete